Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Breakfast!


Instilled at an early age, I was told breakfast was important because it started the day off on the right track.  I knew that, because if I just grabbed a banana and ran to the bus, I was hungry by the time first class started (high school).  If I actually took the time to eat some fruit and oatmeal, I wouldn't be hungry until lunch.  I preferred it that way and I still do now. 


Yesterday, we found a cheap waffle iron.  It surely doesn't make the most perfect waffle...but it does it's job and it's a tasty job at that!

Sometimes I think by the time I'm 30 I might need a bypass of sort....

Sometimes I worry about each of our habits and love for comfort foods...

Most of the time, I ignore it and enjoy every last bit of it!


On the weekends, David and I try to make breakfasts together. I tend to make myself one spectacular breakfast a week (sometimes two times a week) and send a photo to David while he's at work.  I make him jealous.  

So we make the effort to do breakfast a solid on Saturday and Sundays. 


The pancakes were from a few weeks ago.  I'm just showing how fatty, delicious and simple a weekend breakfast can be!  The cinnamon buns were a product of an intense craving when I woke up at 5:30am one day, ta da!  

I hope each one of you enjoyed some sort of breakfast somewhere and have a wonderful Sunday!

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment