Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Well...hello there.

I came across this picture today from last summer.  The apartment got UNBEARABLY hot sometime in August, where clothes were optional...I don't blame the cat for taking cool refuge in a planter full of dirt.  'Creating you own wilting jungle paradise' with Detective the Cat.


-----------------------------------------------------------
I have to admit.....

I hate losing at things.  I didn't realize how much of a competitive person I actually am...until a game of chess today.  

David and I like to play board games...I generally school him at Scrabble, but strategy games...let's just say, not my thing.  

So this chess game, reaching the end for me and my king, I felt like a 5 year old losing at checkers or 'go fish', I imagined myself flipping the board over and stomping out of the room.  Luckily, my almost 27 year old self managed to maintain composure.  

Self realization #bazillion:  I am very competitive...who would have thought?  Not me..obviously. 

Bascially inside...I was This guy on a rock.

----------------------------------------------------------

There's this rule with Victoria drivers to be completely oblivious to a crossing pedestrian.  
They don't stop at the stop signs, even though they see you approaching to cross, they will just pull right in your way.  Doesn't matter if they can proceed or not on their turn or not.  This has caused not one but THREE kicks to the drivers side door because of 'just about to be hit' post aggression.  

A word of advice as well, when I or David kicks your door next time you clip either one of us with the side of your car, don't call us mother fuckers and wing out your cell phone to report OUR bad behavior the police.  

Next time, maybe I will allow myself to get hit by one of you absent minded island drivers and we will see who will be in a little bit of trouble with the big bad law man.  DINKS!

Rant...done.  


Speaking of dinks...this oddly shaped candy has absolutely no resemblance to one...no?

It's fried rice time!  Goodnight!

1 comment: