Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Today is a big day...for the cat and the computer. 

My post will be short, since the computer's keyboard had a stroke sometime ago without telling us, so now the whole right side sometimes doesn't work or the back slash just starts typing\\\\\\\ <----- perfect exa\mle\\\\\\\\\\\. So it has to go get 'serviced'. 

I'll just leave it at that. 

I'm taking the cat to the cat clinic today because he has a weird scabby lump under his chin and it sometimes likes to get gnarly on his bottom lip.  I always giggle when I think of cat lips. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

See!  Sometimes the back slash actually helps when it goes snakey! (not in particular)

Well, this is all I can write for now.  I could really let the keyboard do it's thing and you could read an entire paragraph of random symbols.  But I won't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment